DATA PROTECTION POLICY – AS OF MAY 25, 2018
PathoQuest attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. As of May 25, 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 called “RGPD” relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data. The purpose of this policy is to provide you with detailed information on how PathoQuest collects, protects and retains your personal data, as well as the reasons for their use and sharing. This policy also aims to inform you of your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and the procedures for exercising your rights.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES PATHOQUEST COLLECT?
PathoQuest may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Your identifying information (surname, first name, nationality, IP address);
- Your contact details (email address, telephone number);
- Information about your education, profession and professional experience);
- Data collected in connection with exchanges, in particular those carried out at the head office of PathoQuest, on its website or on social networks, or even at meetings or exhibitions, interviews, telephone conversations, e-mails.
- WHY IS PATHOQUEST COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- To comply with its legal or regulatory obligations;
- To conclude a contract with you or to contact you, at your request, to conclude a contract;
- To communicate periodically about his news;
- To invite you to participate in the events it organizes.
- DOES PATHOQUEST SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is used exclusively by PathoQuest and will not be sold or exchanged with third parties. However, they may be the subject of a communication in certain cases, namely:
- To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon their request and within the limits of what is authorized by the regulations;
- To service providers providing services on behalf of PathoQuest (custodians, distributors, business introducers, etc.).
- HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE PRESERVED?
PathoQuest keeps your personal data:
- as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
- for the time necessary to comply with the applicable regulations and in particular the applicable limitation periods;
- for a defined period in view of its operational constraints (life of the funds, management of the customer relationship, etc.);
- to respond to legal requests or requests from authorities and regulators.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS?
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of information: you have the right to be informed accurately, accurately, transparently and accessible to information about you;
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data;
- Right of rectification: if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this data be rectified or supplemented accordingly;
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations;
- Right to limit processing: in some cases you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. PathoQuest may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons to retain them;
- Right to the portability of your data: when this right is applicable, you can ask PathoQuest for the communication of your personal data, or, where technically possible, the transfer of these data to a third party, without any PathoQuest can not oppose it. You also have a right of opposition, allowing you to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation.
You have the absolute right to oppose at any time that your data be used for commercial purposes or for profiling purposes by clicking on the link “Unsubscribe” in any email announcement sent by PathoQuest. If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply wish to ask your questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the following address:
BioPark – bâtiment B
11 rue Watt
75013 Paris, France
In accordance with the applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority (such as the CNIL in France, www.cnil.fr). PathoQuest may update its data protection policy at any time and put it online, indicating the date of revision. We invite you to regularly consult the PathoQuest website to keep you informed of these updates. If you want to know more about cookies, you can read our Cookies Policy.